HPMA is committed to provide range of services including voluntary services, consultancy in order to facilitate and promote eco-friendly tourism activities in the region of Uttarakhand. It helps provide trekkers with reliable guide and porter services and can arrange all round trekking tour starting from either Dehra Dun or Sankari. It is well endowed with trained professionals like experienced instructors, porter and guide for trekking and mountain expeditions carried out in destinations located in Yamuna Valley (Uttarkashi) viz. Dodital, Tapovan, Nandanvan, Raktvan, Dayara, Kedartal. Besides, the popular religious Char Dham yatra is also organised.
1. To promote sustainable eco-friendly aesthetic tourism and adventurous activities in the Himalayas, particularly in Uttarkashi, Govind Wildlife Sanctuary and National Parks.
2. To facilitate adequate services for tourists, trekkers and mountaineers viz. reliable porters guides, instructors, equipments and management services.
3. To provide emergency voluntary services to individual tourist or group through search and rescue operations, help to overcome adverse climatic conditions.
4. To explore new trekking routes and tourists places and popularise them.
5. To manage tourist and trekking activities free from environmental pollution.
6. To organise awareness camps on issues related to education, health, environment, human rights and social justice.